Monday, June 20, 2011

Dads Anniversary Gift

Before


After
This project was my Moms gift to my dad. Restoration of this photo of him in his twenties taken around the time him and my Mom met. He had hung onto it for years sadly referring to it as irreparable because the damage was across his face over his eyes. We've always known this photo meant a lot to him so, I had a good time restoring it knowing he had no idea it was being worked on, nor that restoration was even possible. He almost cried when he opened it. I am showing it here with a black/grey background but now that we have a digital file of just his figure, his image could be put on any background. We are trying it out on a variety of background colors to print out and add to the family photos hanging in the homes of all of my siblings 

No comments:

Post a Comment